HanaMüsli is a complementary food for children over 6 months in two types of "rice and milk" and "wheat and milk”.
The major difference between these two types is the type of flour used in the formulation, one is rice flour and the other is wheat flour.
"Rice and milk Cereal" ingredients:
"Wheat and milk Cereal" ingredients:
Wheat flour, skimmed milk, vegetable oil (corn oil), AA, DHA, FOS, GOS, minerals, vitamins, vanilla flavors and sucrose.
HanaMüsli lacks animal fat and contains:
- high quality Skimmed Milk
- Vegetable oil which is the best quality corn oil (high in unsaturated fatty acids and low in saturated fatty acids)
- GOS and FOS prebiotics(9 to 1 ratio)
- Highly important fatty acids AA and DHA
- Highest quantity of vitamins A and D than other brands
The taste of these products is popular with children and is available in new packges (50 g sachet)
* The "rice and milk cereal" is gluten-free, so people suffering from coeliac disease can consume it.
How to use:
Pour the contents of one sachet (50 g) in a plate containing 200 ml of water and mix it well and consume it.