HanaLac II is used for feeding of babies from 6 to 12 months. HanaLac II is made from fresh cow's milk and formulated based on breast milk ingredients. HanaLac II contains all the essential nutrients needed to meet your infant's needs including energy, a variety of protein and carbohydrates, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and other nutrients.
In addition to lactose, maltodextrin (carbohydrate) has been used in formulation of HanaLac II. Due to changing the nutritional needs of baby, HanaLac II has more protein and less fat than HanaLac I. Also HanaLac II in comparison to HanaLac I has more minerals and less vitamins.
This product is approved by international standards and scientific recommendations such as ESPGHAN, EU Directive and CODEX ALIMENTARIUS and covers these standards in optimal quantities.
- HanaLac II contains AA and DHA fatty acids.
- HanaLac II contains GOS and FOS with appropriate ratio (9:1).
- This product contains 5 types of nucleotides.
- HanaLac II also contains sialic acid.
- HanaLac is a gluten-free product and patients sufferin from celiac disease also use this product.